Follow @Chrisscherr

5.23.2014

Ode to Thy (Former) Sabres App

Had to delete his Sabres app as well.
Uninstall.
UN-install.
The stench of wasted space,
Pungent urine in stall.

Oh, droid of An,
Ye electronic slave,
Thy cup brimming so full.
Greedy. Regretless. No room to save.

To the trash you go.
Hath not value, I say.
Much as the season of Sabres,
To my deepest of deeply deep dismay.
No more shall you display,
Techno-time-out you will stay,
Though in time I do prayestly pray,
you will be back... .. .
..... ..... ...  .. .  . ...  another day....

Also I needed more space for Simpsons' Tapped Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Another attempt to leave a blemish on the vast electrical canvas, that is cyberspace. Follow along as I wreak mindless cruelty to the english language with my idiotic internet graffiti. I am a 20-something whatchamacallit. If you like any of this, you may like Buffalo Sketch Comedy. The group I helped create with the unimaginative name. Check it out either way.