Follow @Chrisscherr

5.01.2011

Recap of my Bills Draft Day/Royal Wedding Fancy Hat Party!

Wow! What a great weekend! Despite the lockout, any real football fan could still find excitement from the NFL Draft that was held these past few days. Being a huge Bills fan, I was extremely enthusiastic the way Buffalo handled themselves.

But not only was the draft a success, but my Buffalo Bills Draft Day/Royal Weddding Fancy Hat Party was a big hit! Though attendance was low, we were able to enjoy the magic of William and Kate wed under God while in between the NFL picks! Here are some photos to see what you missed!

It's 5:00 am! 
Tony loves weddings!
Grandma's blueberry muffins are a hit!
Yellow on yellow? She looks like a canary! What was the Queen thinking?! 

Talkin' stats and trades.  We also took time to share where we thought the honeymoon would be.
Machu Picchu? (Fingers Crossed!)
 Kelvin Sheppard is a good 3rd rounder! When will Prince Harry wed?
Grandma made a really funny observation with Prince Amukamara and Prince William but you had to be there.
Another running back, New England?!
 
There's David Beckham and Posh Spice!

I couldn't be happier for the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I hope they both live a very long and healthy life while fulfilling their royal duties. Grandma said the Bills really bolstered their defense on all levels and will find instant productivity in Marcell Dareus. All in all this was a great weekend!

Oh yeah, and Tony just told me Osama Bin Laden is dead. I need to make more fancy hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Another attempt to leave a blemish on the vast electrical canvas, that is cyberspace. Follow along as I wreak mindless cruelty to the english language with my idiotic internet graffiti. I am a 20-something whatchamacallit. If you like any of this, you may like Buffalo Sketch Comedy. The group I helped create with the unimaginative name. Check it out either way.