Follow @Chrisscherr

3.02.2013

Dad Conversing With Grandma

Dad, early 60's, relaxing after a long day from work and Grandma (GMa) old, relaxing after NCIS marathon, sit at the dinner table. I, late 20's, ridiculously good looking in sweat pants, watch in observation. We are all conversing over a warm bowl of leftovers.
 
Dad
"WTF." Do you know what the means?

GMa
what?... I didn't catch that.
Dad
"WTF." Do you get it?
GMa
...... . ....
Dad
"W. T. F"
GMa
...I don't know what you're saying.
Dad
(laughing) Forget it. I'm leaving.
GMa
(upset) Well what the hell?!
Me
Getting warmer.
(laugh track)
End Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Another attempt to leave a blemish on the vast electrical canvas, that is cyberspace. Follow along as I wreak mindless cruelty to the english language with my idiotic internet graffiti. I am a 20-something whatchamacallit. If you like any of this, you may like Buffalo Sketch Comedy. The group I helped create with the unimaginative name. Check it out either way.