Follow @Chrisscherr

2.06.2012

My Super Bowl Recap in Onomatopoeia

Sometimes you just can't express to words the way you feel during a momentous event. Super Bowl XLVI wasn't the case for me. But as the title suggests, I went ahead and compacted all of my emotions throughout the night with the first noise that came out of me. (Luckily from my mouth...mostly) Feel free to comment and share your own thoughts and feelings from Super Bowl XLVI in the comment section.
Aww.
Meh.
Beh.
Ack.
Heh-heh.
Sigh.
Ooo?
Whea?
Yeck!
Hmm.
Ugh.
BITCH!
Guhh..
Pffhhht!
GOO!
oOOh...
-OOH!
-HA!
BwA-
-Ha-HA-
-HAHA-
-HAHAHA-
 YeOW!
BAaahh-HA-HA-
GWAH-HA
-HAW-HAw!
HA-HAH!
Sniff. Sniff.
Wahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Another attempt to leave a blemish on the vast electrical canvas, that is cyberspace. Follow along as I wreak mindless cruelty to the english language with my idiotic internet graffiti. I am a 20-something whatchamacallit. If you like any of this, you may like Buffalo Sketch Comedy. The group I helped create with the unimaginative name. Check it out either way.