Follow @Chrisscherr

2.08.2012

Chauncey Billups out for season: It's about time.

Billups helped off the court. Projected to return after completing Gears of War 3.
CLEVELAND-  Chauncey Billups is out for the remainder year after an MRI on Tuesday confirmed a torn achilles tendon. "It's about damn time," Billups told reporters, "Basketball was really getting in the way of my down time."

Upon receiving the news, Billups proceeded home, where he immediately signed into his X Box live account. Billups said he is waiting for Tracy McGrady to play eight months of C.O.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Another attempt to leave a blemish on the vast electrical canvas, that is cyberspace. Follow along as I wreak mindless cruelty to the english language with my idiotic internet graffiti. I am a 20-something whatchamacallit. If you like any of this, you may like Buffalo Sketch Comedy. The group I helped create with the unimaginative name. Check it out either way.