Follow @Chrisscherr

6.08.2011

The "Not So" Money Train

Taking the train has a lot of pros and cons. Here are some I was able to discern while traveling:

Pro: No luggage check.
Con: Explosives and the occasional wild animal welcome.

Pro: Electrical outlets available for charging cell phones.
Cons: ...for window seats only.

Pro: You can say bomb on a train.
Con: Notwithstanding a plane, people react exactly the same.

Pro: No snakes on a train.
Con: Yet.

Pro: Not as many crying babies.
Con: Influx of older, pouty adults.

Pro: Food cart.
Con: Food cart.

Pro: More leg space.
Con: More obnoxiously large marching band instrument space and touring marching bands getting word.

Pro: Able to watch T.V shows on laptop
Con: No sound, because the guy has his headphones in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Another attempt to leave a blemish on the vast electrical canvas, that is cyberspace. Follow along as I wreak mindless cruelty to the english language with my idiotic internet graffiti. I am a 20-something whatchamacallit. If you like any of this, you may like Buffalo Sketch Comedy. The group I helped create with the unimaginative name. Check it out either way.