Follow @Chrisscherr

4.20.2011

Dirty Harold's Tips

Hey Kiddos,

 Dirty Harold here and YOU'RE WELCOME.
I'm here to give ya a tip er somethin cuz they banned my podcast from the regular internet. Chris was the only one kind 'nuff to let me share my wisdom to this stupid world, so here's yer first tip:


 Leave a mark on yer leg, like on yer thigh, where ya can see it. You can use a pen. I choose a washable marker because felt feels good. Don't be stupid and use a permanent marker cuz it ruins this entire idea. Ok. So ya leave a mark, right? Then go about yer day.

Once yer using the crapper and squatting you'll see that mark on yer leg and it'll remind ya you haven't taken a shower yet. Boom. You'll be like, "Aw nutsack! I forgot!" You can wait as long as ya want. I'm tellin ya, it'll stay there fer as long as ya don't wash.
Right? Great reminder. Alright go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Another attempt to leave a blemish on the vast electrical canvas, that is cyberspace. Follow along as I wreak mindless cruelty to the english language with my idiotic internet graffiti. I am a 20-something whatchamacallit. If you like any of this, you may like Buffalo Sketch Comedy. The group I helped create with the unimaginative name. Check it out either way.